Sunday 4 February 2018

70th Birthday

I searched everywhere in my computer for this Wax Fruit Image and finally found it in my Documents rather than in my Downloads. Some day I should organise my files! The 70 was added to the image in Word and the image was coloured with alcohol pens.
It is another commission card for a friend.
The 'Birthday' die is from Papertrey Ink and the other part of the sentiment was made with Memory Box dies used to echo the style of the 'birthday'!
It's for the challenge at CAS on Friday

Challenge #125, Color me pretty - Use markers or pencils on your card


My friend also wanted me to make a card for her husband from their cat!
This is what I came up with.
I love this cat image (which I had stamped and coloured some time ago) but I cannot either a) find the stamp or b) remember the make to order a replacement!
The sentiment was computer generated.

4 comments:

  1. Can I ask a quick question? What type of paper did you print this out on? It looks like a nice off-white, but I have to ask because the layers match nicely. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Doug's a golfer and this is a perfect card, Chrissie. I love your coloring. I also love that darling singing kitty. He's going to flip. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't be too anxious about your cataract surgery. Its a little uncomfortable for a few days,but less than you think.The return of your full vision makes up for it.The world becomes a brighter place with trees looking greener,skies bluer and everything just pops. Best thing you can do for yourself. Sending you a big hug.
    Maxine,from Atwell ,Western Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie