Thursday 28 April 2016

Sprinkles

I've had this die for a while but this is its first outing! I think it's from Frantic Stamper. In fact I think that there are supposed to be two different tops but here I've used both and I think it looks OK!
I've simply coloured it with alcohol pens, raised it on dimensional pads and matched it with a simple sentiment from Clearly Besotted.
The challenge from CASology is Sprinkles, so thanks CASology for making me dig out this die!
I started off by making a more fancy backdrop but I think the cupcake is enough on its own.

5 comments:

  1. Love your yummy looking cupcake, Chrissie!!!! So SWEET!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this CAS cupcake. It looks scrumptious. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie I think your cake is good enough to eat. I am loving the CAS style of cards that all the designers are producing for the LIS challenge blog. Thanks for the visit and inspiration,

    Crafty hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie your cupcake definitely looks good enough to eat! Sweet and CAS. Thank you for sharing with us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie