Friday 5 February 2016

Red


I was asked to make a card for a lady's birthday incorporating a golf theme!
This is what I came up with. The stamp is from Art Impressions, partly paper pieced and coloured with alcohol pens, before cutting out and popping onto dimensional pads.
The  sentiment is computer generated in Cashew Apple Ale font.
Addicted to CAS has the theme RED and I thought this appropriate!



AAA cards has a LOVE theme this time... it is that time of year after all!
I bought some of the elements for this card from Michael's and Hobby Lobby on a recent visit to Florida. The lips are from a Recollections set and the heart embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The sentiment is from a stamp which I've had for some time from Sir Stampalot!

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant cards, Chrissie! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards here Chrissie,I love that first image esp. makes for a fab card ;)Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two great cards ~ I love how you paper pieced the lady golfers shirt and colored her in perfectly!~K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, my, that golf card is just so super cute, Chrissie and surely the recipient is going to like it as much as I do!!! Love your lovely love card, too!!!
    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two wonderful cards, my favourite has to be the first one. What a brilliant image and sentiment! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both your cards! But I really love the sass in the first one -- gotta love art impressions stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the golfing card, such fun and the ef on your second looks great too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So thrilled to see you've played along at AAA Cards and ATCAS Chrissie. Both cards are fabulous. Super clever, striking and fun. CAS queen as always. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are both great cards!! Love the sentiment on the golfing card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think your cards are very very Great! so clean an simple! I love it!
    Hyeyeong

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards - I especially love the first one with the Art Impressions image! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie