Monday 29 February 2016

Fabulous Friend

Another piece of smooshed card here, die-cut to make this jolly balloon against a background embossed with a Stampin' Up folder. I find it difficult to remember the source of lots of my stash particularly the stuff that doesn't see the light of day too frequently. I don't think I've used the balloons before and the hello has seldom been used. I know that the fabulous friend bit is from Clearly Besotted and I just looked up the hello and discovered it's from Technique Tuesday. For the moment the origin of the balloons remains a mystery.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the textured background! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I look at cards, the more I am drawn to clean and simple. You know the first rule in are is KISS - keep it simple sugar.
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the wonderful texture on the bg and the bright blue balloon is fabulous, Chrissie!!! Love how you've done the sentiment!!! So beautiful!!!
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful Chrissie, the balloon just pops against your beautiful embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the sketch--your ink smooshed balloon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie