Friday 8 January 2016

Butterfly thoughts

I made this card, thinking it was an original design on my part then realised that I must have seen the sketch at CAS(e) this sketch, so that's where  I shall be entering it!, together with the Anything Goes CAS challenge at Stamplorations (Optional touch of silver)
 
The Uniko butterflies are stamped in SU Smoky Slate ink with a little added splat stamping from SU and Paper Artsy, some embossed in silver. The sentiment is from HLS. I added a little Wink of Stella to the butterflies, but it doesn't show up on this picture, but looks quite pretty IRL. This is my last piece of grey cardstock, I don't know where I got it but would love to find some more!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning card Chrissie...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really sensational, Chrissie!! I think it's perfect for CTS! Have a great weekend! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beautiful card Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Chrissie! Love the silver splatter!
    Thanks for joining us at Case this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Chrissie. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie