Monday 2 March 2015

More experiments

Today I was experimenting with Aqua Tints again. It was simply  adding a few drops of colour to my glass mat, spritzing and allowing some card to soak up the ink. I added a little gold ink using some scrunched up cling wrap. When dry I simply die cut some flowers and added them to a Marianne Flourish. The sentiment is from Tattered Lace
It's my take on the Card Concept get well challenge. I simply used just one colour for my cascade of  flowers.
I used card with slightly less depth of colour for this card which follows the sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches
I used an embossing folder from X Cut, mounted on a panel cut with a SSS stitched rectangle, butterflies from Memory Box and sentiment from Simon Says Stamp amd Tattered Lace. IRL the ribbon is a close match, coloured with a Copic pen to match the ink.

11 comments:

  1. I love your card design, very clean and simple............gives me lots of ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two truly beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be still my clean & simple loving heart! Your card is gorgeous! The flowers are so pretty - each one capturing different swirls of ink! Love the touch of gold! Thanks so much for choosing to share your card with us at Card Concept Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just amazing! Fabulous cards dear Chrissie.The first one is so nice and special. Wonderful playing with ink and water. :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards these are. I love how the white on white makes the texture seem subtle while still looking absolutely brilliant! Thanks for sharing your designs with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, love how you have created the colour. Gail xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are just beautiful! I love your pops of colour against all that white space! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are gorgeous! Love the white on white with the pop of color. Thank you for joining us at The Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful cards!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purple mode today I see. Both cards are beautiful but I especially love those flowers on the swirl die.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie