Tuesday 26 November 2013

Winter

It feels like winter today, I had a lot of ice to scrape off the car before getting my grandkids off to school and nursery!
I'm looking after them for a few days whilst my daughter is away on a residential course. I know why you have kids when you're young!
This card uses one of my many tree line dies. I think this was bought at the NEC recently, I think it's a Memory Box die and this is just part of it!
CAS on Sunday has the challenge entitled Winter and I think that this fits the bill!
I simply coloured the trees with Copics.
I'm off to do some Christmas shopping now!

9 comments:

  1. A gorgeous (and very CAS) card, deeply envious of how effortlessly you ROCK CAS!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous CAS creation. Love the window around the trees. Its mid summer here in South Africa. Keep warm on your side.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Chrissie, I love the pop of green against the white xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well it doesn't matter where we are we all share the same experiences . I have often seen my grandchildren off to school as they wait for the bus . My daughter teachers high school math three days a week . Aren't those little cherubs the greatest ? America

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it doesn't matter where we are we all share the same experiences . I have often seen my grandchildren off to school as they wait for the bus . My daughter teachers high school math three days a week . Aren't those little cherubs the greatest ? America

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another superb CAS card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very CAS, I love it! Thanks for taking part in the CAS on Sunday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply, perfect! :) Thanks for playing with us at CAS on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie