Thursday 11 April 2013

Seize the birthday

Today my back is really sore, maybe I slept awkwardly... I intended going shopping but stayed home and made a card instead. 
Here is the masculine card I made, from the sketch at Seize the birthday. It's an image, sentiment and embossing from Stampin' Up and the woodgrain background stamp is from Impression Obsession.
My husband has gone to watch Hampshire in the first game of the cricket season, and the sun has just come out for him. It's still a bit too chilly for me to go and sit outside all day, maybe when the weather warms up a little I'll go!

7 comments:

  1. Just perfect for the men in our lives. Love the masculine design.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male card Chrissie, love that background stamp! Hope your back doesn't stop you enjoying yourself at Ally Pally. Looking forward to seeing you:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chrissie
    Fabulous Mans card..... Hope your back improves for the weekend... See you saturday cant wait.....
    Hugs Sylvie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a man. Love the woodgrain stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous masculine card. I love your choice of color and great image! Thanks for joining us this week at Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card for a guy and love that image!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie