Saturday 4 December 2010

Anyone for coffee?

A friend asked me to make a card for her to give to one of her friends and this pastime is something which they loved to spend time doing! It's perfect for the challenge this week at One Stop Card Crafts, where the theme is tea or coffee. The DT have made some stunning examples, so do join in the fun and show us your creations.
The image and main sentiment are from Unity Stamps and always leave a superb print. The lettering is from Cuttlebug's Typewriter alphabet dies and the birthday sentiment is from a  Stampin' Up set.
Happily, after last night's rain the snow is disappearing, so it should be fine for my husband's trip to the supermarket to do the grocery shopping... he enjoys doing it (honestly), so that's one less job for me. Maybe I should make some cards... I still need to write our annual Christmas letter to include with our Christmas cards. It's all go isn't it!

3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, lovely colour combination :o)Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment and a lovely mocha colourscheme!
    Thank goodness the ice is relenting, visiting Mum tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a brill card and perfect for that challenge - how coincidental!!!

    My OH does the most of our shopping unless i do it on-line. I've still not made a single christmas card but there's hope as i've just completed all the order of service and menu's for my friends wedding at the end of this month. Just the place settings to do then the table plan display!

    You are so much more organised than me so i'm sure you'll meet all your deadlines!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie