Sunday 17 October 2010

New Pastels

I chose the sketch from Card Patterns this week to practise using my new Stampin' Up pastels. I really like the delicate effect, but it was extremely hard to get a decent picture. Whilst I'm being self-critical, I really don't think that I chose suitable images for this project, or at least , the choice of position isn't good. The sentiment looks totally out of place where it is, but you never know I may start a trend. However, I think I'll try this  sketch again getting things the right way round.
Alphabet Challenge - Yellow

6 comments:

  1. I like this very much, we are always critical of our own creations aren't we? I wasn't keen on mine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful cards Chrissie.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that anyone would be pleased to receive this card Chrissie - I like it anyway - and yes, you are a bit hard on yourself!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card Chrissie thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pastels are really beautiful! I love those colors!Thanks for playing along with the CP this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie