Tuesday 31 August 2010

In the garden

You may have noticed a slight absence of postings in the last few days!
We are a few days into potty training my granddaughter Daisy. They have been staying since last Wednesday and I must admit that the Aqua-vac has been called into service a few times! On the whole she is doing quite well, but sometimes she seems to have a slight aversion to actually sitting on the potty! My daughter is trying to follow the Gina Ford method, but as all children differ enormously, I think that she would be just as well to follow her own instincts!
They will be here until Thursday, as on Wednesday evening my daughter and I are having a treat... we are going to see Les Miserables in Southampton. Grandpops will be doing the babysitting!
Anyway, here we are with my clean & simple offering for our challenge at My Time to Craft this week, which is entitled 'In the garden'.
Allsorts Challenge - Inspiration Park or garden
The stamp is from Penny Black and the sentiment from Stampin' Up.

9 comments:

  1. I love that stamp it is so cute. I am glad the potty training is going well. My son wasn't at all keen on the potty either, so I bought one of those kiddy toilet seats, it was fitted to the downstairs loo and he was much happier to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, love the simplicity. Good luck with the potty training :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Chrissie, love the clean and simple look. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card, lovely colours. Potty training is such a knightmare my daughter just used to forget altogether whilst she was playing and my son would not entertain the potty, it was straight to using the loo and quickly progressed onto "why can't I stand up like Daddy?" lol! Hope you enjoy your show.
    Pjay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boys are supposed to be really more difficult to potty train - but I must say that my boys did me proud... its about perceverance. I've had friends that have given up too easily and put their child back in nappies :O( Good job you have the vax... that and laminate is a godsend in these circs!!!

    Love the card and adore that Penny Black stamp - too cute!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this card , its looks so so crisp & clean , sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely! Thank you so much for entering my garden challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card, the iamge is too cute! As for your grand daughter have you tried the toilet rather than the potty? ny daughter used the potty but one of my childminded kids hated it and as soon as he used the toilet was fabulous! You can get great kids seats :o)

    thanks for joining in the Allsorts fun this week

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This DT card is so cute! It's just fantastic.

    Hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie