Tuesday 3 August 2010

Creative Card Crew meets My Time to Craft

This particular shade of pink is really difficult to photograph as it is SO pale. It's called blossom from Pink Petticoat and is another of the papers I discovered when transferring files from my old laptop.
It's really pretty isn't it!
The image is from Meljen Designs, sponsor of this week's challenge at the Creative Card Crew, where the challenge is entitled Cute and Girly. This is my first card as a member of that illustrious DT, so do check out the blog and join in the fun.
It's also my DT card from My Time to Craft, where the challenge is Eat Cake!. There were technical problems last week meaning that the challenge was not published, so this week you can have a choice of two topics. 'Eat Cake' or' Drink it Up'... my card for the latter can be found here.
Over at the Pink Elephant the challenge is Something Yummy,I think this heart looks pretty sweet! Lots of die-cutting and punching on this one, Cuttlebug, Mariannes and Nesties, with a Martha Stewart border punch.
Simples!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that image is just totally adorable and so beautifully colored! It looks terrific with the pale pink DP - certainly is cute and girlie! So happy that you have joined the Crew. Looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work in the months to come.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. another lovely girly pink card Chrissie...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie