Friday 9 July 2010

Water

The challenge from the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week is Water, and I think that Elvis really looks as though he's having a good time splashing in his wellies.
The sketch is from the Papertake Challenge. The papers are a variety of odds and ends in my drawer of printed digi-papers, I think that it's mainly from Cuddly Buddly.
One carload of rubbish from the garage went to the tip this morning, it's surprising how good it feels to get rid of accumulated clutter. The idea is to be able to clear out the loft as we're due to increase the amount of insulation up there. The snag is that it has to be CLEAR, before it can be done... so we have to make room in the garage to accommodate all the stuff from the loft!
Actually there's loads of stuff that has been dumped on us over time by the kids, I think it's about time they had it back!

4 comments:

  1. Another great card Chrissie,Elvis is just so cute,I love the layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cute card Chrissie
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo adorable! I love that image and the papers you used are perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW and hope you join us again this week!
    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elvis - who called him that LOL!!! He's very cute.

    I wouldn't know where to start in my garage but know that a clear out is well over due. We have a pitched roof garage with a 'lofted' area in and its starting the literally 'creeking' under the weight of stuff thats no longer needed.

    Good luck with sorting.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie