Monday 17 May 2010

How I spent my Sunday!

I've another wedding commission to complete for the 30th of this month.
The invitations (the card back left) were naturally completed some time ago, but the bride let me have back, a few that were left over. I converted these into 'Thank you' cards for her, by removing the central motif and adding a new heart and the Cuttlebug die cut Thank you. How's that for recycling?
The little ribbon wrapped stack of cards (there are 65 of them) are seat names for the actual ceremony. The bride made a special request for these, as she wanted her ushers to be able to direct guests to their places without kerfuffle.
The tall card is one of the menus, and the cards at the front are some the table numbers. The 65 placecards are blank, ready for the bride to add the guests' names in her beautiful calligraphy.
My poor little Cuttlebug was doing overtime yesterday... all that die-cutting and embossing! My neck was sore after I had finished too.
So all that remains to be done is the inserts of the menus and the Table Plan.
That will be my sixth set of Wedding Stationery done and dusted!

12 comments:

  1. Oh Chrissie what a fabulous job you have done, give yourself a big pat on the back!! They are all amazing, beautifully and professionaly done. Tts hard work making wedding stationery but so worth it and these are a credit to you

    Hugs
    Barbarax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunning wedding set Chrissie. My you must be one busy lady!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Chrissie you have been busy. Those are so sylish.

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Sunday was well spent - your wedding stationary is gorgeous! Thank you for commenting on my blog, I am glad you liked my post!
    Hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Chrisse - I deeply suspect that it won't be six for long!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! You are so smart to recycle. It saves time and expense, but it also perfectly coordinates from start to finish. Perfect :)

    These are so lovely, Chrissie. I admire the work that goes into mass producing cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Goreous set Chrissie as always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantasic work! Your Wedding designs are just wonderful!! ikki

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats a fantastic set - lucky bride!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my!!! Your wedding stationery is STUNNING!

    I have done the most simple of OSS for my friends wedding (blogged yesterday) and printed the inserts out today and only did 30 - so I can actually vouch that you have really put the work in here Chrissie and totally understand why you say your neck was sore...

    Awesome set of stationery - I can see why they have come to you...

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Goodness Chrissie what an amazing crafter you are to complete such a beautiful wedding ensemble it is awesome.
    ~Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie