Tuesday 16 March 2010

My Time to Craft - Lovely Lace

The strip of lace which I found in my sewing box, was exactly the right length for this card! What a piece of luck! I tried to echo the lacy look by using my eyelet punch from SU, and snipping the strip of punched card, almost through, between the scallops so that it would curve around the circle.
This lovely delicate lavender paper is a digi download from Cuddly Buddly entitled Fairy Fun.
The image is another lovely spring flower, (I have the snowdrop too) from Personal Impressions.
The little sentiment stamp from SU was bought second hand on eBay, I wish I had the whole set, but this stamp is one of the most well used in my entire collection. It's such a useful size, but it was made in 1998 which was long before I found my way into the wonderful world of card-making!
Another DT card for My Time to Craft. Do come and join in the fun!

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, I love the soft colours :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty colours. Love the delicate design.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card Chrissie - and clever use of a straight border.

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card - you are so good with the coloring - I always admire your work!
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous - oh my the paper lace is such a good repro!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card. I love the gentle colouring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie