Saturday 20 February 2010

One Stop Crafts - Wall Hanging

I was at a bit of a loss as to what to do for my DT contribution for One Stop Craft's challenge this week. Then I thought of the sort of thing that I'd seen hanging on Nursery Walls.
SO I drew this little angel about to drop a star into the evening sky! It's just on card, but I think it would be good in wood. Sadly, I don't do woodwork!
I wound some wire around a pencil for the hanger, I think should have put in some eyelets for strength, but I can do that before I give it away.
The sentiment reads Star light, star bright, Angels hang the stars at night.
It's coloured with Copics with a little Glamour dust added to the wings and the stars.

7 comments:

  1. Great idea! Beautiful work!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous nursery creation Chrissie, I love it! What a talented artist you are!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. O M G....

    You draw as well!!! Is there no end to your talents?

    I think you should definately be thinking of marketing the idea of this hanger. Its just so - WOW!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant, didn't know you could draw AS WELL! ikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. you drew it? Go and comissioned to design some stamps immediately!
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI Chrissie see it was nothing to worry about its absolutely gorgeous. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chrissie, this is wonderful - and look at you and your hidden talent of drawing - wow!

    Maggie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie