Monday 11 January 2010

Young Love!

This is probably not quite the sort of image one might expect with the title Young Love, but the little chap is young and he obviously loves his doggy so I guess it probably counts. Penned by Mo Manning of Mo's Digital Pencil, I think it's a fabulous image. I coloured him with my Copics and mounted him on Cuddly Buddly digi papers.
The Sketch is from CPS #149 which I rotated, and is also for No Time to Stamp Challenge #121 Love is in the Air.
We haven't seen any of the latest predicted snowfall, let's hope that the worst of the bad weather is over!

8 comments:

  1. I think it's the perfect image for young love. The love of a first special toy is second to none :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps I've finished my Poppy picture and blogged it now if you're interested :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, he definitely loves his puppy and he is most certainly young.
    This image is adorable and coloured beautifully.
    I love these papers, they are so versatile, I've got three of the colours I think and will have to add to my collection.
    Have a great week.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely darling image!! Love your take on this week's CPS sketch, thanks for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet! i rotated the sketch too! great idea! thanks for playing along with the sketch at card positioning system's blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet little card!! Love the soft blue you chose for it! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. those papers are so pretty and beautifully coloured image
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie