Saturday 9 January 2010

Take it easy Tilda


This week I have managed to get the Copic Colour Challenge done on time. The chosen colours this week are G00 Jade Green, RV21 Light Pink and B32 Pale Blue.
I used the blue and green together on Tilda's dress and shaded the flowers with all three colours before adding the Glamour Dust.
The chair is from a Whimsey Doodle set, printed onto some Clare Curd Signature Range paper. I cut off the legs of the chair to make the frill from another piece of the paper, using the paper pleating technique as described on the Just Magnolia Blog for their challenge this week.
I actually managed to go out today! We went (very slowly)on the snowy roads to the shops... my husband did the grocery shopping, I went to the Paper Mill shop. Quite a good arrangement I think you'll agree! Just managed to get a couple of bargains, which I will be having a play with this afternoon!

7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Chrissie, love it an the colours are gorgeous!
    hugs
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh Chrissie - making it to the paper mill in this weather! dedication LOL!
    Love how you have altered the chair very creative, I would never have thought to do that.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great! Such lovely colors..
    I like it very much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a brilliant way to use the pleating Chrissie, gorgeous card and such a pretty colour...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card Chrissie. Great colouring! Oh and where would I get hold of the darling chair you have used? hugs Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous sweet card, love the cute Tilda and what fab colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great idea with the chair Chrissie I love it!!, used to have a three piece suite like that many years ago.. very chinzy :-).
    Love your card it's stunning!!.
    Thanks for joining us this week on Just Magnolia.
    Hugs
    Sheila xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie