Wednesday 27 January 2010

Senior Moment!


I read through a bunch of challenges this morning and remembered that there was one for a humorous card for a chap... 'Make those men laugh!' By the time I came to make the card I kinda forgot that it was from Digital Tuesday and the only vaguely digital element in this card is the sentiment, which I made on the computer, and reads 'You should have seen the one that got away!'. Consequently, as I'd made it, senior moment or not, I thought I would pop it in the challenge anyway.
The sketch is taken from Papertake Weekly Challenge with an element transferred over to the opposite side.
The image is from Jolly Nation, coloured with Copics. The fish has been dotted with glue and sprinkled with Glamour Dust.
It made me smile anyway!

9 comments:

  1. I think they'll forgive you Chrissie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Chrissie I have them all the time, fab card though love the embossing would suit my hubby. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at PTW! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the image on your card and the way you have coloured it - I can even picture where you did it too thanks to WOYWW!!!! (I'm not a stalker though)!!!

    Paula x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. To me this is funny, knowing a lot of fisherman they all say that sentiment, and it is funny as their arms get further and further apart each time they say it,
    Great card,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab Card - great colour combo and love the embossing

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Chrissie, I love the colour combo and the embossing looks wonderful. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute, cute, cute. Love the embossing and the image. Great colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! My Dad was a fisherman (well trawlerman) so I can relate to that sentiment too lol.
    Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday this week.
    Lora x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie