Sunday 31 January 2010

One Stop Crafts - Make it Personal


This is my DT card for this week's challenge at One Stop Crafts... I can't believe that I forgot to post this yesterday, I really must be getting old! Even when I had a kind comment about it on another of my cards I didn't put 2 and 2 together . Hey Ho!
Anyway, this was for a friend of mine who celebrated her birthday this last week.
The paper is from the Papermania Capsule range. The image was stamped with timber brown Stazon; does anyone know where I can find a re-inker for my pad?
The name was diecut using my Cuttlebug Typewriter alphabet. I always add some double sided adhesive sheet to the back of my card before running it through the Cuttlebug, so that once cut, all I have to do it peel and stick!
The ribbon was adorned with a Papermania brad from the Make your own kit. It took me a while to get around to buy it, but now I'm hooked and love the effects which can be achieved.

2 comments:

  1. fabby card Chrissie.
    hugs,annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Chrissie. I love the bow with the beautiful embellishment.
    I hope you are having a good weekend.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie