Wednesday 6 January 2010

2 Sketches 4 You


I downloaded this fab image from In Style Stamps yesterday, after I had seen the wonderful examples by the DT on 2 Sketches 4 You. I love this quirky style of drawing and I think I'll have lots of use from this image.
As always, I love the clean uncluttered lines of the sketch. It took me ages to get the bow attached to the flat ribbons today as it was near the end of the rolls of both ribbons and I didn't have a lot to play with, but I got there in the end.
As these colours, blue and brown, are some of my favourites together, I am entering this for Everybody Art Challenge . In fact I have posted several cards with this combo on my blog this week.
The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly and the cloud is a Unity stamp.

12 comments:

  1. What a fabulous card! And you used a stamp from our sponsor! Love the blue and your coloring! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab card, it is a lovely image, I can see why you like it, looks very versatile too

    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that image too and thought how sweet! Love your blue colours on it.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used this sketch yesterday (probably will post tomorrow.) I adore your card! It is so precious and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your garden looks lovely, I love the way the snow absorbs most of the noise, its so peaceful!

    Lovely card, your blues are very delicate and pretty ribbon bow!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card I love the image x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! I love how you used the image! :) Your card is so sweet! Thanks for playing along at 2S4Y again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card - love housey images. Never been to instyle so paid a visit - thanks for the info.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great image and impressed with your colouring. With by paying instyle a visit. Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a charming card :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card sooooooo much!! love your use of the sponsor's product and your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my gosh your house is just too darling. I love the colors you used for it.
    Great job on the sketch
    Hugs
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie