Saturday 10 October 2009

365 Cards Day 224 Two Techniques & My Time to Craft Purrfect Pets & Pile it on 3D


I'm not sure if I've nailed this challenge or not, where there was to be some form of perspective. However, I have got fancy cutting and I have got the cat in the foreground and the back of the chair is definitely behind him! I had to use a new blade in my craft knife for all the delicate cutting around the chair and the lampshade!
The kitty just had to be included in My Time to Craft's Challenge of Purrfect Pets.
As we have a stickey outey card I also think it qualifies for Pile it On's Challenge of 3D.
The images are from Whimsie Doodles and the papers from Cuddly Buddly.

15 comments:

  1. Yours is I think more sophis than my chair! as always with your work very nice.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Love the cottage feel to it. Wishing you a fab weekend.
    Hugs
    Desire

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet!! Love the images and the gorgeous colour combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i just want to crawl into your card and sit with the kitty!! awesome card for the challenge :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute, cute, cute! i LOVE this Chrissie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute, cute, cute! I LOVE this Chrissie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a stunner! Fantastic stamps and fantastic papers! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'd say you've definitely got it! Your projects are always so beautiful and I do so love this card! It makes me want to do something with "furniture" like that - I love the sentiment as it goes so well with the card itself. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great. I love the gingham chair. I think I may have done this challenge wrong, now that I am off looking at everyone else's creations. Yours is right-on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! Great stamp set~

    Dee @ Pile It On DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, love the cat!!! Thanks for playing with Pile It On.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow fantastic card, so lovely design.have a nice sunday.
    Hugs Piaxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely card, simple yet so effective :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Brilliant! So pretty and such a warm fuzzy card :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie