Tuesday 16 June 2009

Sketch & Stash


There are several new things on this card.
I bought a can of spray glitter from my local Paper Mill shop... I didn't do a brilliant job of spraying this piece of pink card... got glitter everywhere. The lady in the shop told me to use it in a well ventilated space. I had the window open and the spray blew everywhere!! I also think I had the can too close to the card. I'll do better next time.
This lovely stamp was sent to me free with some other stamps which I bought on eBay from a seller in the USA. How kind is that? I love the stamp and probably would have bought it if I'd seen it on sale.
The tags at the side of the image are Cuttlebug sliders from the Tiny Tags set, which I cut in half. Another first time use, although I've had them for ages.
I'm quite glad that I kept it to the two main colours, the embossed flowers on the white card are also from a Cuttlebug folder.
Chrissie

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Chrissie, love the image. The spray glitter is so effective, and love the use of the tags for the Sketch. Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card Chrissie.
    Have you thought of making yourself a makeshift spray booth? Just turn a cardboard box on it's side and place your card inside and spray. If you aim for the top of the "booth" it should rain down on you card hopefully. I learned this a long time ago at a card workshop :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab sketch, and a lovely card! I like that you kept the card to two colors so that it shows off the sketch, the pretty stamp, and the lovely embossed image. You have a great eye for designing cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Chrissie, love the pretty image and the sparkle too!!
    Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the embossed flowers alongside your freebie! That is a neat image and I can see so many possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, what a cool design. Great stamp. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie