Wednesday 15 April 2009

2 Sketches 4 U ~ ABC Challenge J - Jagged Edge & One Stop Craft - Torn


This is the first time that I have used any of the papers from Clare Curd's Signature range, which have been sitting in my drawer for quite some time. I discovered that this particular colour co-ordinates well with one of the Vintage Core'dinations papers, which I used for the butterfly. The Vellum overlay is an Anita's paper, which I think tones in quite well too.

The Sketch is from 2 Sketches 4U and both the ABC and One Stop Crafts specify torn edges for their challenges this week. So there you are 3 in 1!

PS The butterfly's body is the letter 'L' from my Cuttlebug Fancy Pants alphabet, with the middle left in!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the simplicity of the layout, and your colour combo! The torn edges look great!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the papers and vellums. such a pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Chrissie, thanks for joining the ABC challenge this week.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning, love the colours,
    hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chrissie this is darling! I love the way the butterfly pops off and the red and white is gorgeous too.
    Thanks for playing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Love the mixed polka dot patterns and the cute little butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this is a beautiful card.
    xAndrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a fantastic card love th enew papers - thank you for joinin gus on abc this week x

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovin the papers lovin the card...have you a little something over at my blog..luv sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your latest cards, there beautiful.... I just love how the butterfly pops out, I love butterflies...
    Hugs, Christina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a gorgeous card!! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning card Chrissie love the red and white together
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superb card Chrissie, can't imagine how I missed it :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a pretty card! I love the added dimension on the butterfly accent! Great job with Kazan's sketch!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh i love it, colours and tearing are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the one stop craft challenge.Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card Chrissy, love the colour and butterfly, thanks for joining in the ABC fun this week. Ali x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie