Thursday 29 January 2009

A Hug from Ikki

It has taken me an age to get around to posting this wonderful award from my Bloggging Buddy Ikki.
This is a way to give a hug to someone that you've never met, but who means something special to you. Although we have never met, Ikki feels like a real friend to me, so thank you so much for thinking of me Eileen.
I now have to pass it on to 10 Blogging buddies, and so I have chosen Norma, Gwen, Cindy, Megan (it's her birthday very soon) Marge, Amy (she's due to have a baby tomorrow, so definitely needs a hug!) Jhet, Stephenie, Sarah and Denise. All these lovely ladies are members of my Sisters of the Blogging Stampers group #22. Hugs all round girls! With many apologies for not visiting your Blogs as often as I would like.

4 comments:

  1. You very welcome, I feel the same way too. xoxo ikki

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, I feel the same way too! xoxo ikki

    ps I think you may have two - my button pressing finger didn't seem to work first time round. But, never mind - I'm sure you won't mind an extra hug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you too, Chrissie. What a
    bright spot in my day. I'll have
    to find a few minutes to pass this
    along. It is great. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...thank you so very much! What a wonderful way to make somebody's day and you've just made mine!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for popping by, I appreciate your comments!
Thanks,
Chrissie